If you are looking to restore volume to the skin and smooth out lines and wrinkles, it may be time to consider Juvderm® treatments at Lewis Dermatology & Associates. With more than 15 years of experience in dermatological surgery and cosmetic and laser dermatology, Dr. Lewis and her skilled staff are proud to offer this and other injectable treatments to men and women in The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and the neighboring communities in New York.
What is Juvederm®?
Juvederm® is one of the leading dermal filler products, with a hyaluronic acid formula that offers smooth and natural-looking results. The minimally-invasive Juvederm® treatment restores volume to the skin that can help fill in lines and wrinkles to produce a more youthful appearance. Furthermore, Juvederm® offers a number of different injectable products to help you achieve optimal results in your desired treatment area. While Juvederm® is most often used to address nasolabial folds and age related volume loss, it can be used for many areas of the face, including:
- Around the nose and mouth
- Under the eyes
- And more
Depending on your desired treatment area and your cosmetic goals, we may recommend one of the following Juvederm® treatments:
- Juvederm® – the standard Juvederm® treatment, this product is a well-rounded injectable for addressing wrinkles and folds in most areas of the face.
- Juvederm® Vollure™ – Juvederm® Vollure™ is a thicker formula, making it ideal for deeper or more severe wrinkles and folds, specifically nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm® Volbella™ – Juvederm® Volbella™ is a product designed for use in and around the lips, specifically to enhance lip volume and smooth out fine lines around the mouth.
- Juvederm® Voluma™ – This product is designed for cheek augmentation, adding noticeable volume and a lifted appearance to the cheeks to rejuvenate the appearance.
- Juvederm® Ultra – Juvederm® Ultra is a thinner formula than the standard Juvederm® injectable, making it suitable for use in the lips or for deeper application.
How Much does Juvederm® Cost?
The price of your Juvederm® treatment will vary depending on the size of your treatment area, the Juvederm® product used, and the amount of product needed to help you achieve your desired results. To get a better idea of how much your Juvederm® treatment will cost, come in for a private consultation with Dr. Amy B. Lewis and her staff.
What are the Benefits of Juvederm®?
There are many benefits to getting Juvederm® treatments at Lewis Dermatology & Associates, including:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- No downtime or recovery period
- Treats lines, wrinkles and folds in the skin
- Restores volume for a more youthful appearance
- Different treatment options for specific concerns
What Can I Expect During my Juvederm® Treatment?
Before your Juvederm® treatment begins, Dr. Lewis may apply a topical anesthetic to your desired treatment area. This is to ensure you remain as comfortable as possible throughout the entirety of your treatment. Once numb, Dr. Lewis will make a series of strategically placed Juvederm® injections into these areas. The entire treatment process typically takes under an hour to complete, after which patients are able to return to their normal daily activities including work.
What Results Can I Expect from Juvederm®?
Following your Juvederm® treatment, there may be some minor bruising, swelling or soreness in the treatment area, but these typically resolve within a few days and will not impact your ability to resume your usual activities. The results from Juvederm® will be visible immediately upon injection, so you will notice enhanced facial volume before even leaving your appointment. These results will become more noticeable as any side effects fade in the days following treatment. The duration of your Juvederm® results will vary depending on the product used, but will typically last between 6 and 24 months. Dr. Lewis and her team may recommend that patients come in for follow-up treatments to maintain their results.
Am I a Good Candidate for Juvederm®?
If you are looking for a minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment to restore volume to the skin and diminish the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds, you may be a good candidate for Juvederm® treatments. The best way to find out if Juvederm® treatments are right for you is to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Amy B. Lewis. She’ll be happy to sit down with you, listen to your concerns, evaluate your goals, and develop a fully personalized treatment plan to help you reach all of your aesthetic and skin health goals.