Lewis Dermatology & Associates is your premier medical and cosmetic dermatology center located in the heart of Upper East Side Manhattan. Dr. Amy B. Lewis is happy to help you grow thick, natural-looking, and feeling hair. With more than 15 years of experience in dermatological surgery and cosmetic and laser dermatology, Dr. Lewis and her skilled staff are proud to offer hair loss treatments to men and women in The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and the neighboring communities in New York.
What is Hair Loss Treatment?
Thinning hair and balding is a frustrating and sometimes embarrassing problem to have. At Lewis Dermatology & Associates, Dr. Amy B. Lewis and her expert team members are happy to offer a variety of non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments to help patients like you grow their very own thick and healthy hair without the use of cutting, scarring, and anesthesia. These treatments help repair damaged hair follicles and boost your body’s natural processes to grow hair that looks and feels more full than ever before.
How Much does Hair Loss Treatment Cost?
The price of your hair loss treatment will vary depending on the extent of treatment needed to help you achieve your desired results. To get a better idea of how much your liquid facelift will cost, come in for a private consultation with Dr. Amy B. Lewis and her staff.
What are the Benefits of Hair Loss Treatment?
There are many benefits to receiving a hair loss treatment at Lewis Dermatology & Associates, including:
- Minimally invasive and non-invasive treatments
- Helps repair damaged hair follicles
- Creates healthier, thicker, and fuller hair
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results
What Hair Loss Treatments are Offered?
The following hair loss treatments are offered by Dr. Amy B. Lewis and the staff at Lewis Dermatology & Associates.
- Oral Hair Growth Supplements
- Our medical-grade oral hair growth supplements help to reduce hormones that stunt hair growth, so you can start naturally growing your very own thick and full hair all over again.
- Topical Hair Growth Supplements
- Medical-grade topical hair growth treatments including minoxidil and finasteride also help to repair shrunken or damaged hair follicles and inhibit the growth of your very own thick and full hair.
- PRP Therapy
- Treating the area of thinning hair with platelet-rich plasma has been proven to help regenerate damaged and shrunken hair follicles, so you can grow your very own hair again. PRP Therapy is a great addition to your oral or topical hair growth supplements.
Am I a Good Candidate for Hair Loss Treatment?
If you are looking for minimally invasive or non-invasive treatments to help you get natural-looking thick and full hair, hair loss treatments may be right for you. The best way to find out if hair loss treatments are right for you is to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Amy B. Lewis. She’ll be happy to sit down with you, listen to your concerns, evaluate your skin, and develop a fully personalized treatment plan to help you reach all of your aesthetic and skin health goals.